Saturday, March 16, 2013

And the winner is...

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who entered to win a signed copy of Pale As a Ghost. For those who didn't win, I hope you still buy a copy, read it, and hopefully like it. I will probably be giving away another copy soon, so keep your eyes peeled. It was nice hearing from people who commented on my blog or on my Facebook page (those who couldn't figure out how to leave a comment! lol) and I greatly appreciate your interest. I drew a name out of the proverbial hat, and the winner is...Ellen T! I will be contacting Ellen to see if she'd like a special dedication or whatever. Ellen, if you could send me your address either via a private message on Facebook or to my email address (leftyIN@yahoo.com) I'll see that your signed copy gets out this week! Again, thanks to all who entered!

No comments:

Post a Comment