Saturday, February 1, 2014

Vote Robbie!

I was very pleased to see that Robbie from The Scarlet Tide has been nominated as Best Secondary character in a reader's poll. Normally, I'd just say "How nice" and let it go at that. I don't feel comfortable asking people to vote for me or a character I've created, so I tend to just let these things go. This time, though, I'd like to see Robbie at least advance to the next level. If any of you have read the Duncan Andrews series, you know that Robbie's gone through a hell of a lot, and I'd like to see him get some recognition. I get a lot of people (well, a few...let me dream!) telling me they love Robbie. I do, too. He's a sweetie. So, if you feel inclined, go to the SidLove site and vote Robbie as best secondary character. He'll be glad you did. http://sidlove.com/2014/02/01/readers-appreciation-awards-voting-polls-eliminations-part-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment