Sunday, February 17, 2013

Contest time!

Would you like to win a signed copy of the 1st Duncan Andrews book, Pale As a Ghost? Well, let's pretend for a moment that you would. Just leave a comment saying something (anything) and I'll pick a name at random and that person will win. Anyone can join in. Already read the book, but have it on ebook and want a copy for your library? Comment away! Want to give one to Aunt Sally? Comment! I'll sign it however you like. You can be a friend, a fellow writer, a reader, a fan, a hater who wants to line their bird cage with it. All are welcome. Even the bird. Don't know anything about me or the book? Well, here's the blurb for the book:

Private detective Duncan Andrews’s best friend Gina is a witch. His dog is a zombie. And his dead boyfriend, Robbie, is a ghost. So it’s hardly any wonder that he uses his connection to the supernatural to help him solve cases. Good thing, too, because Duncan has his hands full. Janice Sanderson, the richest woman in Indianapolis, wants him to find her stripper daughter, Brenda, and another client is having some trouble with a specter haunting her family home. On top of that, Duncan has decided to add dating into the mix, though after Robbie’s death, he’s not sure he’s ready.

When Duncan meets Nick while tracking down a lead on Brenda’s boyfriend, he shelves his doubts and agrees to a date. Robbie doesn’t make it easy on him, showing up to spoil his chances, but that is the least of Duncan’s worries—because one of his clients’ husbands is missing and there’s a serial killer on the loose—one Duncan fears isn’t human.

I'll draw the winner on March 17th. That'll give the five people interested time to comment. Check back then to see who won!

16 comments:

  1. Haven't read that one but have read other works of yours. You are one of the funniest writers I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I've never entered a give away before, so do I get an extra chance of winning considering this is my "first time"? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is a new way with the supernatural, Duncan have a lot things in his life to take care of and to find a serial killer also.

    I want to read that book and find out what he sees and learns, the supernatural can help him, but also making trouble if there are dark forces at work. 

    Love to read about the supernatural, the power of the user and to understand the rules.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous: You might want to post again, and leave a name. It'll be hard to say "And anonymous wins the giveaway!" You can post anonymously, but please leave a name in the comment (just first name or a made-up one is fine) so, if you're chosen, I know who won!

      Delete
    2. Thank you my name is Helle forgot about that, sorry

      Delete
  4. I hate to admit it, but I still prefer physical books to ebooks. Please count me in! (I do read ebooks. I'm not a total Luddite. But there's something so nice about a physical book ...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that is a new Way with the supernatural, Duncan have a lot of things to take Care of in his life and to find a serial killer also. I want to read that book and find out whatelet hé Seest and learns, the supernatural Can help him, but also making trouble if there are Dark forces at work. Love to read about supernatural the power of the user and to understand the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Natasha, I could totally handle free stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please enter me in the comp

    halliday.sally@yahoo.co.uk

    sally h

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am super excited for a chance to be in on this. Thank you so much. chooser@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry bad fingers my email address is chooser@frontiernet.net not the chooser thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sound of this book! I would love to win and read it. And I count more than 5.
    goaliemom0049 (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anyone who has a blind dog gets my vote any time. I am mom to two rescue dogs and I love you already xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would soooooo love to have a signed copy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would sooooo love to win a signed copy!!!

    ReplyDelete